I also produce a personal weekly podcast called Fatboy Unplugged, and in the most recent episode I evaluate – or rather, eviscerate – the common arguments put forward by those who support discriminatory laws against, and attitudes towards, homosexuals in Uganda.
- 247,320 hits
- book download on How Many Atheists Are There In The World?
- simon nuwagaba on Lindsey: Becoming an atheist in Uganda
- PATRICIA NINSIIMA on Two Highly Popular African Christian Books: Snatched From Satan’s Claws & Delivered From The Powers Of Darkness
- The Jesus Lizard Book pdf on How Many Atheists Are There In The World?
- Roland on Elevatorgate
- Freethinkers’ Night: January 2013 – Is Christianity Still Relevant in Africa?
- Lindsey: Becoming an atheist in Uganda
- Martin Ssempa, James Onen & Andrew Mwenda Debate Homosexuality on Kingdom FM
- Freethinkers’ Night: October 2012 – ‘Romantic Love’ Revisited
- Debate on Atheism: Martin Ssempa vs. James Onen
- Anti-Homosexuality Bill
- Black Freethought
- Critical Thinking
- Deconversion Stories
- Faith Healing
- Famous Non-Believers
- Freethinkers' Night
- Freethought Kampala in the Media
- From the Blogosphere
- Human Rights
- Quote of the Day
- Ugandan Media
- UK & Ireland Tour
- Woo Takedown