Yesterday marked one year since launching the Freethought Kampala blog!
The very first blog post was published on January 30th 2010. Since then, there have been 165 posts published (not including this one).
As of this writing, the blog has attracted 44,735 hits.
The following were the most read posts over the last 12 months:
- ‘God’ the Protector? 6,865
- From the Blogosphere – On Criticising Religion 2,214
- “SCIENTISM” – the new Straw Man 1,402
- Why Would Homosexuals Still Want To Be Christians? 1,129
- Horrific Murder of Albinos Persists in East Africa 1,049
- How Many Atheists Are There In The World? 1,021
- The Moral Argument for the Existence of ‘God’ 947
- Does ‘God’ Heal? (Part 2 – Why Claims of Miracle Healing Aren’t Believable) 830
- Stigmata: The Most Pious of Frauds – Response to Joseph Musisi Mwanje 664
- This Season, Celebrate Reason 657
- Is Everyone Worshipping the Same ‘God’ ? 584
- A Great Lesson In Critical Thinking 577
- Pondering the ‘Afterlife’ (Part 1 – The Emptiness of Eternal Bliss) 548
- We were featured in the Monitor Newspaper, Uganda’s second most-read newspaper.
- We were featured in TIME Magazine.
- We were featured in Pharyngula.
- We were featured in ‘Butterflies and Wheels’ courtesy of Ophelia Benson.
It’s definitely been an exciting 12 months of blogging and freethought activism. Let’s see what the next 12 months brings…